آکادمیا کافه
رفع اشکال و تقویت Writing زبان انگلیسی - نسخه قابل چاپ

+- آکادمیا کافه (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf)
+-- انجمن: اطلاعات جانبی دریافت پذیرش (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A8%DB%8C-%D8%AF%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA-%D9%BE%D8%B0%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%B4)
+--- انجمن: زبان‌های خارجی (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%B2%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86%E2%80%8C%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%DB%8C)
+---- انجمن: انگلیسی (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%A7%D9%86%DA%AF%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%B3%DB%8C)
+---- موضوع: رفع اشکال و تقویت Writing زبان انگلیسی (/Thread-%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D8%B4%DA%A9%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%88-%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%AA-Writing-%D8%B2%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%86%DA%AF%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%B3%DB%8C)

صفحات 1 2 3 4 5 6

رفع اشکال و تقویت Writing زبان انگلیسی - Saeid - 02-01-2012

در این تاپیک اشکالات مرتبط با writing مطرح خواهد شد.

RE: رفع اشکال Writing - amin_b - 09-01-2012

سلام

من یک نامه برای یکی از اساتید ایرانی نوشتم، ممنون میشم دوستانی که تسلط بیشتری بر زبان انگلیسی دارند اگر مسئله ای در متن نامه وجود داره مطرح کنن.

تشکر

,Dear Professor
SALAM
As you said, I spoke with Dr. R., he said that there is no problem and you can be my adviser individually, also I spoke with Dr. H. (head of biomechanics department) and he expressed his positive view orally.

I will track administrative issues next days
.If there is any special problem, please say
.Finally, please Guide me about the procedure of defining final project and seminar title in your group and help me in this topic
,Yours sincerely
.B

RE: رفع اشکال Writing - Saeid - 09-01-2012

SALAM
Dear Professor
as you mentioned, I contacted Dr. R., he told that there is no problem and you can be my adviser individually, also I contacted Dr. H. (head of biomechanics department) and he expressed his positive view orally.

I will track administrative issues next days and I will be grateful to be informed if there is any special problem,
Finally, please help me about the procedure of defining final project and seminar title in your group.
Regards
من با نظر خودم عوضش کردم.....بازم از دیگران کمک بگیر

RE: رفع اشکال Writing - ice - 09-01-2012

I will track administrative issues during the next few days and I will be grateful to be informed if there is any problem,
In addittion, could you please help me with the procedure of defining the final project and seminar title in your group.

در انگلیسی "در نهایت" (finally) به شکلی که ما داریم کاربرد نداره

RE: رفع اشکال Writing - AVA - 09-01-2012

(09-01-2012, 12:52 PM)amin_b نوشته: سلام

من یک نامه برای یکی از اساتید ایرانی نوشتم، ممنون میشم دوستانی که تسلط بیشتری بر زبان انگلیسی دارند اگر مسئله ای در متن نامه وجود داره مطرح کنن.

تشکر

,Dear Professor
SALAM
As you said, I spoke with Dr. R., he said that there is no problem and you can be my adviser individually, also I spoke with Dr. H. (head of biomechanics department) and he expressed his positive view orally.

I will track administrative issues next days
.If there is any special problem, please say
.Finally, please Guide me about the procedure of defining final project and seminar title in your group and help me in this topic
,Yours sincerely
.B

غیر از مطالبی که دوستان پیشنهاد دادن میشه نامه بالا رو به این شکل تنظیم کرد :

Dear Professor; XY

First,I want to thank you for your advice that you gave me concerning my project.

Then ,I would like to inform you that according to your suggestion, I met Dr. R. and Dr. H. _ head of biomechanics department _ and ask them to accept my request for specify you as my adviser. So, they accepts my request orally.

Therefore ,I will track administrative issues in advance days and I wonder if you could check this and inform me if there is a problem. Moreover, I would really appreciate if you determine some key points related to the procedure of defining final project and seminar's title at your group.

I look forward to your kind help

Yours sincerely

XY

RE: رفع اشکال Writing - Saeid - 18-01-2012

I am presenting this statement to support my application for the PhD program in mechanical engineering at the ‎ University of North Carolina-Charlotte
دوستان جمله بالا the میگیره یا نه؟؟؟یا اضافیه؟؟با تشکر

RE: رفع اشکال Writing - m0h3n - 18-01-2012

(18-01-2012, 09:58 PM)saeed_oroomy نوشته: I am presenting this statement to support my application for the PhD program in mechanical engineering at the ‎ University of North Carolina-Charlotte
دوستان جمله بالا the میگیره یا نه؟؟؟یا اضافیه؟؟با تشکر

بدون the درست هست.

استفاده the توی جمله for the PhD program هم نیازی نیست.

RE: رفع اشکال Writing - Pejman - 29-01-2012

ظاهراً به کار بردن the قبل از اسم دانشگاه ها مشکلی نداره. مثلاً تو همین دو تا پستی که من گذاشتم می بینید که نوشته شده:

the University of Oklahoma
The University of Tokyo

البته من هم تا الان فکر می کردم بدون the درسته. ولی به نظر می رسه که هر دو جورش درسته.

RE: رفع اشکال Writing - AVA - 29-01-2012

در مورد نحوه کاربرد حرف تعریف The ممکنه مطالب زیر بدردتون بخوره :
Definite Article: the

The definite article is used before singular and plural nouns when the noun is specific or particular. The signals that the noun is definite, that it refers to a particular member of a group. For example:

"The dog that bit me ran away." Here, we're talking about a specific dog, the dog that bit me.

"I was happy to see the policeman who saved my cat!" Here, we're talking about a particular
policeman. Even if we don't know the policeman's name, it's still a
particular policeman because it is the one who saved the cat.

"I saw the elephant at the zoo." Here, we're talking about a specific noun. Probably there is only one elephant at the zoo.

Count and Noncount Nouns

The can be used with noncount nouns, or the article can be omitted entirely.
  • "I love to sail over the water" (some specific body of water) or "I love to sail over water" (any water).
  • "He spilled the milk all over the floor"
    (some specific milk, perhaps the milk you bought earlier that day) or
    "He spilled milk all over the floor" (any milk).
"A/an" can be used only with count nouns.
  • "I need a bottle of water."
  • "I need a new glass of milk."
Most of the time, you can't say, "She wants a water," unless you're implying, say, a bottle of water.

Geographical use of the

There are some specific rules for using the with geographical nouns.

Do not use the before:
  • names of most countries/territories: Italy, Mexico, Bolivia; however, the Netherlands, the Dominican Republic, the Philippines, the United States
  • names of cities, towns, or states: Seoul, Manitoba, Miami
  • names of streets: Washington Blvd., Main St.
  • names of lakes and bays: Lake Titicaca, Lake Erie except with a group of lakes like the Great Lakes
  • names of mountains: Mount Everest, Mount Fuji except with ranges of mountains like the Andes or the Rockies or unusual names like the Matterhorn
  • names of continents (Asia, Europe)
  • names of islands (Easter Island, Maui, Key West) except with island chains like the Aleutians, the Hebrides, or the Canary Islands
Do use the before:
  • names of rivers, oceans and seas: the Nile, the Pacific
  • points on the globe: the Equator, the North Pole
  • geographical areas: the Middle East, the West
  • deserts, forests, gulfs, and peninsulas: the Sahara, the Persian Gulf, the Black Forest, the Iberian Peninsula

RE: رفع اشکال Writing - Saeid - 29-01-2012

(29-01-2012, 01:16 PM)Pejman نوشته: ظاهراً به کار بردن the قبل از اسم دانشگاه ها مشکلی نداره. مثلاً تو همین دو تا پستی که من گذاشتم می بینید که نوشته شده:

the University of Oklahoma
The University of Tokyo

البته من هم تا الان فکر می کردم بدون the درسته. ولی به نظر می رسه که هر دو جورش درسته.

من سوال کردم.....گفتن..که دوحالت داره
1-the university of Oklahoma
2-Oklaham university
و اسم دانشگاها معمولا به این دو صورت به کار میره..