آکادمیا کافه
نظرخواهی در مورد ایمیل دريافتی از استادان - نسخه قابل چاپ

+- آکادمیا کافه (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf)
+-- انجمن: دریافت پذیرش (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%AF%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA-%D9%BE%D8%B0%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%B4)
+--- انجمن: شهریه، کمک هزینه و تماس با استادان (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%B1%DB%8C%D9%87%D8%8C-%DA%A9%D9%85%DA%A9-%D9%87%D8%B2%DB%8C%D9%86%D9%87-%D9%88-%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B3-%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86)
+--- موضوع: نظرخواهی در مورد ایمیل دريافتی از استادان (/Thread-%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%B1%D8%AE%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%87%DB%8C-%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%A7%DB%8C%D9%85%DB%8C%D9%84-%D8%AF%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%DB%8C-%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86)

RE: نظرخواهی در مورد ایمیل دريافتی از استادان - Matinking - 05-02-2016

(04-02-2016, 02:08 AM)bahar456 نوشته: سلام.

میشه لطف کنین بگین چی باید بگم. اگه متنشو بنویسین که عالیه.

ممنون

سلام

Dear Prof. PPP

As Prof. VVV has been, recently, sent you an email to introduce me as a potential graduate applicant, would you please clear about any tendency regarding my case?

Sicerely,
bahar456

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

RE: نظرخواهی در مورد ایمیل دريافتی از استادان - bahar456 - 11-02-2016

سلام
این ج رو میشه تحلیل کنین
Yes, we have one opening now. Your background looks interesting, and I highly encourage you to make an online application. Let me know when you finish it so that  e 
can proceed further. 
من اخر ایمیلم این بوده

Therefore, I would like to ask you whether you would be willing to supervise and financially support me through my graduate studies.

چرا تو جوابش گفته We. چون میخوام بهش ج بدم میخواستم بگم که به کارهات علاقه دارم حالا چی بهش بگم. نمیفهمم چیه منظورش چون من به بقیه استادای اون دانشگاه چند روز پیش ایمیل زدم ولی هیش کدوم ج ندادند..
میشه راهنمایی کنین و بگین چی ج بدم بهش.

RE: نظرخواهی در مورد ایمیل دريافتی از استادان - blur - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 12:57 AM)bahar456 نوشته: سلام
این ج رو میشه تحلیل کنین
Yes, we have one opening now. Your background looks interesting, and I highly encourage you to make an online application. Let me know when you finish it so that  e 
can proceed further. 
من اخر ایمیلم این بوده

Therefore, I would like to ask you whether you would be willing to supervise and financially support me through my graduate studies.

چرا تو جوابش گفته We. چون میخوام بهش ج بدم میخواستم بگم که به کارهات علاقه دارم حالا چی بهش بگم. نمیفهمم چیه منظورش چون من به بقیه استادای اون دانشگاه چند روز پیش ایمیل زدم ولی هیش کدوم ج ندادند..
میشه راهنمایی کنین و بگین چی ج بدم بهش.

به نظر میرسه فرصت خوبی برای اپلای هست. منظورش هم از "ما" دپارتمانشون باید باشه یا تیمی که باهاشون کار می کنن و یک پوزیشن برای گرفتن دانشجو دارن. در هر حال سعی کنید به همه یه جا میل نزنید، حرکت جالبی نیست! اگر مدارکتون آماده ست اپلای کنید و بهش خبر بدین.

RE: نظرخواهی در مورد ایمیل دريافتی از استادان - akbar_saeedi - 11-02-2016

سلام دوستان من این دانشگاه اپلای کردم و حالا این ایمیل برا من اومده..
Thank you for your interest in graduate education at Iowa State University.

Students within the Graduate College of Iowa State University are part of a community of adventurous minds, connecting through research, discovery and growth.  If this is the kind of education and excitement you are looking for, then Iowa State University is the perfect place for you!

We appreciate you taking the time to complete the information request form.  In the coming days we will provide you with helpful information to start your journey.

Connecting adventurous minds is our passion at Iowa State University, and we are excited to connect with you.  Where will your adventurous mind take you?

Sincerely,

David Holger
Associate Provost for Academic Programs
Dean of the Graduate College

منظورش چیه دقیقن؟

RE: نظرخواهی در مورد ایمیل دريافتی از استادان - Torkan - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 01:08 PM)akbar_saeedi نوشته: سلام دوستان من این دانشگاه اپلای کردم و حالا این ایمیل برا من اومده..
Thank you for your interest in graduate education at Iowa State University.

Students within the Graduate College of Iowa State University are part of a community of adventurous minds, connecting through research, discovery and growth.  If this is the kind of education and excitement you are looking for, then Iowa State University is the perfect place for you!

We appreciate you taking the time to complete the information request form.  In the coming days we will provide you with helpful information to start your journey.

Connecting adventurous minds is our passion at Iowa State University, and we are excited to connect with you.  Where will your adventurous mind take you?

Sincerely,

David Holger
Associate Provost for Academic Programs
Dean of the Graduate College

منظورش چیه دقیقن؟

درود

چیز خاصی نیست. از این دست ایمیلها بعضا برای افراد میاد. خودش هم یه جایی گفته appreciate you taking the time to complete the information request form
بهتره منتظر نامه رسمی یعنی ایمیل رسمی پذیرشتون باشیدSmile

بااحترام،
ترکان

RE: نظرخواهی در مورد ایمیل دريافتی از استادان - bahar456 - 15-02-2016

سلام ببخشید میشه این جمله رو ریوایز کنین:

چون میخواستم transcript هام زودتر به دستتون برسه و همچنین به دلیل امکان تاخیر پستی  من سریعا transcript ها رو فرستادم:

. I wanted you to receive those transcripts sooner, and postal delay was likely, too. Therefore, I mailed my transcripts quickly.

ممنون

RE: نظرخواهی در مورد ایمیل دريافتی از استادان - Matinking - 15-02-2016

(15-02-2016, 06:36 PM)bahar456 نوشته: سلام ببخشید میشه این جمله رو ریوایز کنین:

چون میخواستم transcript هام زودتر به دستتون برسه و همچنین به دلیل امکان تاخیر پستی  من سریعا transcript ها رو فرستادم:

. I wanted you to receive those transcripts sooner, and postal delay was likely, too. Therefore, I mailed my transcripts quickly.

ممنون

سلام

With due attention to my tendency for deliverance of the transcript to you, as soon as possible, I've mailed them, quickly.

بخش تاخیر پستی توضیح اضافه و بی مورد هست...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

RE: نظرخواهی در مورد ایمیل دريافتی از استادان - bahar456 - 21-02-2016

سلام ببخشید این استاد رو چجوری باید بهش جواب داد:
میشه متن انگلیسیش رو بنیوسین
I am writing to let you know that I have received your materials from our department. Your application is currently consider consideration and the final result will be given by April 15th. We will contact you directly if we need you to provide any additional information. 
ممنونن

RE: نظرخواهی در مورد ایمیل دريافتی از استادان - Matinking - 21-02-2016

(21-02-2016, 07:52 AM)bahar456 نوشته: سلام ببخشید این استاد رو چجوری باید بهش جواب داد:
میشه متن انگلیسیش رو بنیوسین
I am writing to let you know that I have received your materials from our department. Your application is currently consider consideration and the final result will be given by April 15th. We will contact you directly if we need you to provide any additional information. 
ممنونن

سلام

جواب خاضی لازم نیست... صرفا می تونید تشکر کنید:

I do thank you due to considering my application and hope to hear good news under the aegis of admission results, gratefully.

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

RE: نظرخواهی در مورد ایمیل دريافتی از استادان - behzadparsa - 22-03-2016

سلام دوستان
چطور میشه با استادهای دانشگاهی تماس گرفت برا اخذ پذیرش؟
ممنون میشم راهنمایی کنید