آکادمیا کافه
نظرخواهي در مورد متن توصيه نامه - نسخه قابل چاپ

+- آکادمیا کافه (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf)
+-- انجمن: دریافت پذیرش (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%AF%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA-%D9%BE%D8%B0%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%B4)
+--- انجمن: مدارک مورد نیاز (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%DA%A9-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D9%86%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B2)
+---- انجمن: توصیه نامه (Recommendation Letter) (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B5%DB%8C%D9%87-%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87-Recommendation-Letter)
+---- موضوع: نظرخواهي در مورد متن توصيه نامه (/Thread-%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%B1%D8%AE%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%8A-%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%86-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%87-%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87)

صفحات 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: نظرخواهي در مورد متن توصيه نامه - ella - 14-12-2015

(13-12-2015, 10:34 PM)akbar_saeedi نوشته: سلام دوستان ی نگاه...

To Whom It May Concern

It is worth to mention that after his success in passing nationwide M.Sc program entrance exam and all his great personal and academic features,.If you have any questions regarding this recommendation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

it is worth mentioning

RE: نظرخواهي در مورد متن توصيه نامه - MaMi - 14-12-2015

(14-12-2015, 10:09 AM)akbar_saeedi نوشته: سلام یه نگاه قشنگ دیگه...

To Whom It May Concern

It's with great pleasure that I am writing this letter as a recommendation letter to suggest Mr. A. B as a prospective student for your program. I have known him for six years as his teacher in different courses in undergraduate studies and also as his Master thesis advisor. Akbar was active in discussions, constantly asking probing questions and making thoughtful comments and these features enabled his get a perfect mark of x and y out of 20 orderly at courses of ,considering the course level , I believe this clearly shows his amazing performance and puts him at the top of my class. Although, his grade in some courses are not perfect but his performance can`t realistically be judged by his grade, because our department professors are so strict that the GPA of his classmates is only 11/20. He is intelligent, ambitious and self- motivated in doing his tasks.
Furthermore, his excellence in cooperation and group working both in general and technical aspects greatly motivated me as a teacher. I can remember when I was teaching for Master students  at course of XX  to use HPLC, GC and Mass spectrophotometer, the eagerness of Akbar to master skills and his request to do experiments at nights was wonderful for me as a teacher and strongly impressed me. His meticulous questions beside his friendly personality are some of those pleasing times I have in mind, now. He was the first student who presented his lucrative thesis on time which trustworthy to me as his advisor.
 Akbar has been a top student during his study and research in our department and I strongly recommend him as an outstanding candidate for your program.
I'd be happy if I could provide any further information in case of support Mr. Bahrami' application to your school. Please, do not hesitate to contact me.

من یک نگاه تند و کلی انداختم بهش و جاهایی رو که بنظرم میشد اصلاح کرد رو علامت گذاشتم

enabled him to get a perfect grade
بنظرم این جملات رو که به رنگ آبی در آوردم، کلا عوض کنید، چون بنظرم استاد نمیاد در مورد اینکه نباید دانشجو رو بر اساس نمره اش قضاوت کرد و یا اینکه همکلاسی هاش نمره 11 از 20 گرفتند یا اینکه استادها در دپارتمان ما سختگیر هستند، حرف بزنه
his excellent cooperation and team working, both
to do experiments after working hours

به صورت کلی، بنظرم خیلی بهتر میشد نوشت، توصیه میکنم به نمونه های موجود در فروم، نگاهی بندازید.

RE: نظرخواهي در مورد متن توصيه نامه - akbar_saeedi - 15-12-2015

سلام دوستان
روی یکیش بیشتر کار کردم..نظرتونو میگید..
To Whom It May Concern
It's with great pleasure that I am writing this letter as a recommendation letter to suggest Mr. Akbar Bahrami as a prospective student for your program.
 I have known him for six years as his teacher in different courses in undergraduate studies and also as his Master thesis advisor. Akbar was active in discussions, constantly asking probing questions, making thoughtful comments and therefore, he accomplished getting perfect marks of 19 and 20 out of 20 orderly at courses of Seminar and Training and put him at the top of my students. He was intelligent, ambitious and self-motivated in doing his assignments and projects.
Furthermore, his impressive enthusiastic for learning, both in general and technical aspects, greatly motivated me as a teacher. I can remember when I was teaching for Master students at course of Advanced Laboratory Methods in using HPLC, GC and Mass spectrometry, the eagerness of Akbar to master skills and his request to do experiments after working hours were wonderful for me and strongly impressed me. His professional class presentations and valuable contribution in the department' meeting as the representative of Master Student were the signs of his intelligence, carefulness and distinctive character. He was the first student who defended his lucrative thesis which was trustworthy to me as his advisor.
 Akbar has been a top student during his study and research in our department and I strongly recommend him as an outstanding candidate for your Food Science & Technology program.
I'd be happy if I could provide any further information in case of support Mr. Bahrami' application to your school. Please, do not hesitate to contact me.

RE: نظرخواهي در مورد متن توصيه نامه - ice - 16-12-2015

(15-12-2015, 03:56 PM)akbar_saeedi نوشته: سلام دوستان
روی یکیش بیشتر کار کردم..نظرتونو میگید..
To Whom It May Concern
It's with great pleasure that I am writing Mr. Akbar Bahramis' this letter as a of recommendation letter to suggest  as a prospective student for your program.
 I have known him Akbar for six years both as his teacher in different courses in undergraduate studies and also as his Master thesis advisor. Akbar was always an active student in discussions, constantly asking probing questions, making thoughtful comments and participitating in all classes. Therefore, I was not surprised when he accomplished was able to getting achieve perfect marks of 19 and 20 (out of 20) orderly at courses of in Seminar and Training respectively, and putting him at the top of my students (or: in the top percentile of my students). He has always shown great was intelligence, ambition and self-motivation, which could also be seen in doing his assignments and projects.
Furthermore, his impressive enthusiam for learning, both in general and technical aspects, greatly motivated me as a teacher. I can remember when I was teaching for a Master students at course of Advanced Laboratory Methods in using HPLC, GC and Mass spectrometry, the Akbars'  eagerness of to master skills and his request to do experiments after working hours were wonderful for me and strongly impressed me. His professional class presentations showed his distinctive character, while his and valuable contribution in the department' meetings as the representative of Master Students made his pleasant manner and leadership clear were the signs of his intelligence, carefulness and distinctive character. He was the first student who defended his lucrative thesis  which was trustworthy to me as his advisor.
 Akbar has been a top student during his study and research in our department and a pleasure/joy to teach and work with. I strongly recommend him as an outstanding candidate for your Food Science & Technology program.
I'd be happy if I could provide any further information in case of supporting Mr. Bahramis' application to your school. Please, do not hesitate to contact me.

متوجه منظورتون از قسمت آبي نشدم.

RE: نظرخواهي در مورد متن توصيه نامه - akbar_saeedi - 26-12-2015

سلام دوستان..
یه نگاهی میندازید به این یکی

4th recommendation

RE: نظرخواهي در مورد متن توصيه نامه - bahar456 - 22-01-2016

سلام میشه لطف کنین در مورد این ریکام نظر بدین:

I have known for about 5 years since he passed three courses with me, and did his M.Sc. thesis under my supervision.

X was among the top students in three classes I taught him: Renewable Energies, Power Electronics and Reactive Power Control. I quickly noticed that he was a highly motivated student, with a lively curiosity and passion for learning as she raised questions and issues which finally made him 2nd student in GPA-based ranking of EE department when he graduated. He never missed a single class, or opportunity to meet with me during my office hours where I saw him honest with an outstanding personality and moral characters, and social which inspired me to offer him the opportunity to work as my TA. He was very well able to work as a TA because she had a unique ability to interact comfortably with his classmates and other students.

At first meeting about his M.Sc. thesis, I described the general outline of the project that he might work on. He asked good questions and appeared intelligent. I got very impressed with her creativity when he proposed idea of considering reconfiguration for increasing DG penetration only after two weeks. Having voted to award his thesis with the university prize, I still do believe in the impeccable performance and accomplishments within his thesis among all engineering students. One should stress on the all five papers, have which been extracted from the thesis, where the more might even be emerged, noticeably. It was exceptional work for M.Sc. student, so I offered him a position to be my RA. He has now concentrated on a novel stream of research about Control of Voltage Source Inverters in Autonomous Microgrids.” With due attention to my acquaintance with his functionality, I can imagine a glorious set of outcomes, stemmed from this young assiduous researcher. In addition, due to his eagerness, I let him lead my undergraduate students. He has, already, proved his benevolence to help the others to me, with dedicating some noticeable amount of his time to conduct one of my former .undergraduate students and helping that student for better progression of his final project.

RE: نظرخواهي در مورد متن توصيه نامه - Matinking - 22-01-2016

(22-01-2016, 01:53 PM)bahar456 نوشته: سلام میشه لطف کنین در مورد این ریکام نظر بدین:

I have known for about 5 years since he passed three courses with me, and did his M.Sc. thesis under my supervision.

X was among the top students in three classes I taught him: Renewable Energies, Power Electronics and Reactive Power Control. I quickly noticed that he was a highly motivated student, with a lively curiosity and passion for learning as she raised questions and issues which finally made him 2nd student in GPA-based ranking of EE department when he graduated. He never missed a single class, or opportunity to meet with me during my office hours where I saw him honest with an outstanding personality and moral characters, and social which inspired me to offer him the opportunity to work as my TA. He was very well able to work as a TA because she had a unique ability to interact comfortably with his classmates and other students.

At first meeting about his M.Sc. thesis, I described the general outline of the project that he might work on. He asked good questions and appeared intelligent. I got very impressed with her creativity when he proposed idea of considering reconfiguration for increasing DG penetration only after two weeks. Having voted to award his thesis with the university prize, I still do believe in the impeccable performance and accomplishments within his thesis among all engineering students. One should stress on the all five papers, have which been extracted from the thesis, where the more might even be emerged, noticeably. It was exceptional work for M.Sc. student, so I offered him a position to be my RA. He has now concentrated on a novel stream of research about Control of Voltage Source Inverters in Autonomous Microgrids.” With due attention to my acquaintance with his functionality, I can imagine a glorious set of outcomes, stemmed from this young assiduous researcher. In addition, due to his eagerness, I let him lead my undergraduate students. He has, already, proved his benevolence to help the others to me, with dedicating some noticeable amount of his time to conduct one of my former .undergraduate students and helping that student for better progression of his final project.

سلام
من بعضی از ایرادات جزئی رو edit کزدم...
در قسمت هایی از متن ضمیر he به کار برده ید و جاهایی هم she!
حتما متن رو یکپارچه بفرمایید...

I have known him for about 5 years, as he passed three courses within my classes. Furthermore, he pursued his M.Sc. thesis under my supervision.

X was among the top students in the aforementioned classes, were which: Renewable Energies, Power Electronics and Reactive Power  Control. I quickly noticed that he is a highly-motivated student, with determination and passion for learning, as she raised questions and issues. Such concrete viewpoint finally led him to be emerged as the 2nd student in GPA-based ranking of EE department when he graduated. He never missed a single class, or opportunity to meet with me during my office hours to handle any vague point in his mindset. I did find him honest with outstanding personality and moral social characters, which inspired me to offer him the opportunity to work as my TA. He was able to work as a TA, considerably, due to her unique ability to interact, comfortably and efficiently, with his classmates and other students.

At the first meeting about his M.Sc. thesis, I described the general outline of the project, on which he might work. He asked good questions and presented his intelligence. I got very impressed with her creativity when he proposed idea of considering reconfiguration for increasing DG penetration only after two weeks. Having voted to award his thesis with the university prize, I still do believe in the impeccable performance and accomplishments within his thesis among all engineering students. One should stress on the all five papers, have which been extracted from the thesis, where the more might even be emerged, noticeably. It was an exceptional sort of work for an M.Sc. student, so I offered him a position to be my RA. He has now concentrated on a novel stream of research about Control of Voltage Source Inverters in Autonomous Microgrids.” With due attention to my acquaintance with his functionality, I can imagine a glorious set of outcomes, stemmed from this young assiduous researcher. In addition, according to his eagerness, I let him lead my undergraduate students. He has, already, proved his benevolence to help the others to me, with dedicating some noticeable amount of his time to conduct one of my former .undergraduate students and helping that student for better progression of his final project.

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

RE: نظرخواهي در مورد متن توصيه نامه - bahar456 - 24-01-2016

(22-01-2016, 02:19 PM)Matinking نوشته: سلام
من بعضی از ایرادات جزئی رو edit کزدم...
در قسمت هایی از متن ضمیر he به کار برده ید و جاهایی هم she!
حتما متن رو یکپارچه بفرمایید...
سلام خیلی خیلی خیلی ... ممنون. لطف کردین
میشه نظر کلیتونم در موردش بفرمایین: بیان کردن یا نکردن بعضی چیزها، و اگر نکته ای از این دست مد نظرتون هست. زیادی که ازخودم تعریف نکردم؟

بازم بسیار ممنون. من همین توصیه نامه رو یه فرد دیگه با دریافت هزینه نتونست اینقدر تاثیر بزاره روش. ایشاالله خدا کمک کنه بهتون بیشتر از قبل.

RE: نظرخواهي در مورد متن توصيه نامه - Matinking - 24-01-2016

(24-01-2016, 09:49 AM)bahar456 نوشته: سلام خیلی خیلی خیلی ... ممنون. لطف کردین
میشه نظر کلیتونم در موردش بفرمایین: بیان کردن یا نکردن بعضی چیزها، و اگر نکته ای از این دست مد نظرتون هست. زیادی که ازخودم تعریف نکردم؟

بازم بسیار ممنون. من همین توصیه نامه رو یه فرد دیگه با دریافت هزینه نتونست اینقدر تاثیر بزاره روش. ایشاالله خدا کمک کنه بهتون بیشتر از قبل.

سلام

- جای صفات عادی بهتر هست "بدون اینکه افراط کنید"، از superlative ها بهره ببرید...
دقت کنید تا پیش از دونستن معنی دقیق اون صفت، بهتر هست به هیچ عنوان ازش استفاده نکنید...

- شاید بد نباشه پاراگراف آخری به عنوان conclusion اضافه کنید و سعی کنید recommendation رو با یک جمع بندی coherent کامل کنید...
به علاوه معمولا رایج هست که reference در پایان از خواننده دعوت می کنه در صورت تمایل برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر باهاش تماس بگیره...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

RE: نظرخواهي در مورد متن توصيه نامه - arc - 02-03-2016

دوستان سلام، من تو رایتینگ انگلیسی خیلی جالب نیستم، این توصیه نامه رو از رو نمونه های اینترنتی سر هم کردم برای مستر بورسیه ترکیه، ممنون می شم اگه اشکالاشو بهم بگین:

To whom it may concern

I am writing to you in support of Mrs. XxX and her desire to attend Turkey Scholarships the Architecture program. Though many students ask me to make this request on their behalf, I only recommend students whom I feel are well-suited for the program of their choice.

She took Fundamentals of Architectural Design and Technical Design. I found her an intelligent person and she has a deep understanding of the theoretical aspects of the subject and also has the ability to transfer them to practice. Therefore, I recommend her strongly for higher study. I can assure you that she will surely be able to pass your M.Sc. program successfully due to her willingness and abilities. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information about the applicant.

[b]Best Regards
[/b]