آکادمیا کافه
یادگیری جملات شرطی در زبان انگلیسی - conditional sentences and wishes - نسخه قابل چاپ

+- آکادمیا کافه (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf)
+-- انجمن: اطلاعات جانبی دریافت پذیرش (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A8%DB%8C-%D8%AF%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA-%D9%BE%D8%B0%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%B4)
+--- انجمن: زبان‌های خارجی (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%B2%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86%E2%80%8C%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%DB%8C)
+---- انجمن: انگلیسی (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%A7%D9%86%DA%AF%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%B3%DB%8C)
+---- موضوع: یادگیری جملات شرطی در زبان انگلیسی - conditional sentences and wishes (/Thread-%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%AF%DA%AF%DB%8C%D8%B1%DB%8C-%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%B7%DB%8C-%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%B2%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%86%DA%AF%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%B3%DB%8C-conditional-sentences-and-wishes)

صفحات 1 2

یادگیری جملات شرطی در زبان انگلیسی - conditional sentences and wishes - ella - 23-09-2013

Conditionals
جمله های شرطی:جمله های شرطی به جمله هایی گفته می شود که یک شرایطی را برای بیان یک جمله به کار برند.بنابراین جملات شرطی از دو قسمت تشکیل می شوند:
1-قسمت شرط که معمولا با اگر شروع می شود(if clause)و 2-قسمت جواب شرط(main clause),جملات شرطی به 4 قسمت تشکیل می شوند
The Zero Conditional
(if + present simple, ... present simple)
If you heat water to 100 degrees, it boils
The First Conditional
(if + present simple, ... will + infinitive)
If it rains tomorrow, we'll go to the cinema
The Second Conditional
(if + past simple, ... would + infinitive)
If I had a lot of money, I would travel around the world
The Third Conditional
 (if + past perfect, ... would + have + past participle)
If I had gone to bed early, I would have caught the train

جملات شرطی zero conditional:certainty
در این نوع از جملات شرطی در هر دو طرف جمله از فعل زمان حال ساده استفاده می کنیم،که البته می توانیم در یک طرف جمله به جای فعل زمان حال ساده از فعل امری استفاده کنیم.موارد کاربرد جملات شرطی نوع صفر:

الف)بیان کننده شرایطی است که همیشه واقعیت دارد.
if i have a really important exam,i study a lot.
i study a lot if i have a really importan exam.
His mother gets annoyed if he is late.
if i am busy with chores at home, i ask a family member to do some.
if my friends don't call me for a few days,i start to get lonely
دفت کنید اگر قسمتif clause در ابتدای جمله بیاید بعد از آن و قبل از main clause ویرگول قرار میگیرد.

ب)این نوع از جملات شرطی به منظور بیان واقعیات علمی هم به کار میرود
if you freez water,it turns to ice
If you put paper on a fire،it burns quickly
پ)بیانگر دستور دادن است.
If the phone ring,answer it
در ابن مدل از جملات شرطی می توانیمifو when را جایگزین هم کنیم
if i am nervous about something,i just try not to think about it.
when i am nervous about something,i just try not to think about it.

ویرایش توسط ForeverBlue به درخواست کاربر 

RE: جملات شرطی - ella - 24-09-2013

First Conditional: real possibility
We are talking about the future. We are thinking about a particular condition or situation in the future, and the result of this condition. There is a real possibility that this condition will happen. For example, it is morning. You are at home. You plan to play tennis this afternoon. But there are some clouds in the sky. Imagine that it rains. What will you do?
if it rains,i will stay at home.
Notice that we are thinking about a future condition. It is not raining yet. But the sky is cloudy and you think that it could rain. We use the present simple tense to talk about the possible future condition. We use WILL + base verb to talk about the possible future result. The important thing about the first conditional is that there is a real possibility that the condition will happen. Here are some more examples.

گفتیم که جملات شرطی از دو بند(clause) تشکیل میشن.بند شرطی(ifclause) و بند نتیجه(main clause) دراین پست جملات شرطی نوع اول را یاد میگیریم:
تصور کنید که خونه نشستین و عصر میخواین از خونه برین بیرون ولی هوا یه کم گرفته است و شاید بارون بیابد چیکار میکنین؟برای ساختن این جمله از شرطی نوع اول استفاده می کنیم:

if it rains, i will stay at home.  اگر بارون بیاد خونه میمونم 
if it rains,i won't go to the park. اگه بارون بیاد پارک نمیرم

از جملات شرطی نوع اول برای بیان"اتفاقهای احتمالی در آینده" و پیش بینی "نتیجه" از آنها استفاده می کنیم,یعنی اگه کاری الان انجام بشه در آینده چه اتفاقی می افتد.
زمان جمله درif clause "حال ساده" و در main clause" آینده" است.
If I work hard, I’ll get a promotion. (Possible- likely)
You'll get wet if you don't take an umbrella.
If you buy a new car, how will you pay for it?
we will go skiing if it snows tomorrow.
if my brother does not buy me a bike for my birthday,i will be very unhappy

نکته:در main clause معمولا از فعل کمکی will استفاده میشه,علاوه برwill میتوان از افعال کمکیcan,be going to,  may/might,shouldاستفاده کنیم
If it rains. I might decide to stay home.
If it rains, we can’t go.
if it is sunny,we may go to the park

RE: جملات شرطی - ella - 24-09-2013

Second Conditional: unreal possibility or dream

The second conditional is like the first conditional. We are still thinking about the future. We are thinking about a particular condition in the future, and the result of this condition. But there is not a real possibility that this condition will happen. For example, you do not have a lottery ticket. Is it possible to win? No! No lottery ticket, no win! But maybe you will buy a lottery ticket in the future. So you can think about winning in the future, like a dream. It's not very real, but it's still possible
if i won the lottery,i would buy a car.
Notice that we are thinking about a future condition. We use the past simple tense to talk about the future condition. We use WOULD + base verb to talk about the future result. The important thing about the second conditional is that there is an unreal possibility that the condition will happen

اگه در یک قرعه کشی میبردید یا از دانشگاه MIT پذیرش میگرفتید چیکار میکردید؟برای جواب دادن به این سوال باید جملات شرطی نوع دوم را یاد بگیریم!
جملات شرطی نوع دوم به زمان حال و آینده مربوط میشن.یعنی یه وضعیت غیر واقعی(که محتمل هم نیست) در زمان حال را در نظر میگیریم و نتیجه ای که ممکن بود اتفاق بیفته را بیان می کنیم یعنی تصور می کنیم که اگر این وضعیت وجود داشت چه اتفاقی میتونست بیفته یا چه کاری میتونستیم انجام بدیم.
if i married mary,i would be happy.
if Ram became rich,she would marry him.
if it snowed next july,would you be surprised?
If 1 taught this class, 1 would n’t give tests.

برای ساختن جملات شرطی نوع دوم,در if clause از "گذشته ساده" و در main clause از "would+verb " استفاده می کنیم
در گرامر رسمی و سنتی برای گذشته فعلto be در مورد همه اشخاص(حتی اول شخص و سوم شخص مفرد) ازwere  استفاده میشود, اما امروزه درinformal speech استفاده ازwas برایI/She/he/it  رایجه و استفاده ازwere  رسمی به حساب میاد
if i was/were you,i'd stop smoking.
If 1 was you,i would accept their invitation.
بعضی وقتها به جایwould,از should,could.might میشه استفاده کرد.
If 1 had enough money, 1 could buy a car.
if i had time,i should study english.

RE: جملات شرطی - ella - 25-09-2013

Third Conditional: no possibility

The first conditional and second conditionals talk about the future. With the third conditional we talk about the past. We talk about a condition in the past that did not happen. That is why there is no possibility for this condition. The third conditional is also like a dream, but with no possibility of the dream coming true.
Last week you bought a lottery ticket. But you did not win
Notice that we are thinking about an impossible past condition. You did not win the lottery. So the condition was not true, and that particular condition can never be true because it is finished. We use the past perfect tense to talk about the impossible past condition. We use WOULD HAVE + past participle to talk about the impossible past result. The important thing about the third conditional is that both the condition and result are impossible now.

فکر کنید که هفته پیش یه قرعه کشی بوده و شما برنده نشدید.الان دارید در مورد اون زمان صحبت می کنید و میگید که اگه برنده میشدید چیکار میکردید.یعنی درباره یه اتفاق خیالی و نتیجه خیالی اون در گدشته صحبت میکنیم که واقعیت ندارند.
If I had won the lottery ,I would have bought a car  اگه تو قرعه کشی برنده شده بودم 1 ماشین خریده بودم

دقت کنید که در اینجا در هر دو بند, دو جمله  غیرواقعی و غیر ممکن مربوط به زمان گذشته داریم که هیچ کدام اتفاق نیفتاده اند برای ساختن این جملات در  if clause از"past perfec" و در main clause  از"would have+past participle "استفاده می کنیم:
If I'd done my homework,my teacher wouldn't have shouted at me..
What would you have done if I had told her?
Would you have stayed at home if it had rained yesterday?
I wouldn't have felt sick if I hadn't eaten so much.
I would have invited Tara if she had been free yesterday.
If you’d told me, 1 would’ve helped you ( or I'd've helped you)

نکته :گاهی میتوانیم  به جای would have از might have,could have و should have  استفاده کنید
If it hadn't rained,I might have gone to the beach.
If i had had enough money, i could have bought a car.
نکته:فرم مخفف would و had  هر دو به صورت d' میباشد که در formal writing ازشون استفاده نمیشود.

RE: جملات شرطی - ella - 25-09-2013

اینجا هم یه سری سوال مربوط به جملات شرطی قرار دادم.

RE: جملات شرطی - ella - 26-09-2013

Using Progressive Verb Forms in Conditional Sentences

Notice the use of progressive verb forms in these examples. Even in conditional sentences, progressive verb forms are used in progressive situations.
(a) True: It is raining right now, so I will not go for a walk.
(b) Conditional: If it were not raining right now, I would go for a walk.
©True: It was raining yesterday afternoon, so I did not go for a walk.
(d) Conditional: If it had not been raining, I would have gone for a walk.
(e) True: I am not living in Chile. I am not working at a bank.
(f) Conditional: If I were living in Chile, I would be working at a bank.
(g) True: I was not living in Chile last year; I was not working at a bank.
(h) Conditional: If I had been living in Chile last year, I would have been working at a bank.

RE: جملات شرطی - ella - 26-09-2013

Using "Mixed Time" In Conditional Sentences
Frequently the time in the if- Clause and the time in the result clause are different: one clause may be in the present and the other in the past. Notice that past and present times are mixed in these sentences.
(a) True: I did not eat breakfast several hours ago, so I am hungry now.
(b) Conditional: If I had eaten (past) breakfast several hours ago, I would not be (present) hungry now.

© True: He is not a good student. He did not study for the test yesterday.
(d) Conditional: If he were (present) a good student, he would have (past) studied for

Exercise2.Change the statements to conditional sentences. Begin each one with But.
1.I’m hungry now because I didn’t eat dinner.
But if I ’d eaten dinner, I wouldn’t be hungry now. .
2. The room is full of flies because you left the door open
3. You are tired this morning because you didn’t go to bed at a reasonable hour last night.
4. I didn’t finish my report yesterday, so I can’t begin a new project today.
5. I ’m not you, so I didn’t tell him the truth
6. I don’t know anything about plumbing, so I didn’t fix the leak in the sink myself.
7. Anita got sick because she didn’t follow the doctor’s orders.

RE: جملات شرطی - ella - 27-09-2013

Verb Forms Following Wish
اگر چه گاهی ازwish  مثل  hope استفاده میشود اما عمدتا برای بیان افسوس,پشیمانی وحسرت به کار میرود. wishبرای موقعیت های غیر واقعی استفاده میشود و بنابراین جمله اصلی در هر زمانی که  باشد جمله دارای wish یک زمان به عقب تر بر میگردد مثلا:
  ' wish ' + past simple
(برای بیان موقعیتی که در زمان حال می خواهیم و دوست داریم انجام بدهیم یا اون طور باشه، اما این طور نیست)
اگر جمله  درباره زمان حال است بعد از اضافه کردنwish جمله را به گذشته ساده تبدیل می کنیم.
I wish I spoke Italian. -- I don't speak Italian.
I don’t like this place. I wish I lived in somewhere more interesting.
I wish I were on a beach. -- I'm in the office.

در اینجا همانطور که مشاهده می کنید اگرچه فعل را به زمان گذشته تبدیل کردیم ولی معنی جمله حال است.

' wish ' + past perfect
برای بیان افسوس یا موقعیتی که ای کاش در گذشته انجام می دادیم یا اتفاق میافتاد ولی انجام ندادیم یا اتفاق نیافتاد)
اگر جمله درباره گذشته است بعد از اضافه کردنwish  جمله را به ماضی بعید تبدیل میکنیم:
I wish I hadn't eaten so much. -- I ate a lot.
I wish they'd come on holiday with us. -- They didn't come on holiday with us.
I wish I hadn’t spent so much money last month.
 wish ' + past continuous:برای بیان موقعیتی که دوست داریم الان انجام بدهیم  یا دوست داریم اتفاق بیافته اما الان انجام نمی دهیم یا الان اتفاق نمی افتد

I wish I were lying on a beach now. -- I'm sitting in the office.
I wish it were n't raining. -- It is raining.
Future: I wish you weren't leaving tomorrow. -- You are leaving tomorrow.

از ساختارwish,would وقتی استفاده میکنیم که بخواهیم درباره یه موقعیتی در زمان حال شکایت  و گلایه کنیم.
I wish you wouldn't arrive so late all the time. (I'm annoyed because you always come late and I want you to arrive on time)
I wish you would stop making so much noise” – The person wants the other to stop making noise.
The phone has been raining for five minutes I wish somebody would answer it.

RE: conditional sentences and wishes - ella - 04-10-2013

تفاوت hope‌ با wish

واژه wish به معنای «آرزو کردن» یا به بیان غیر رسمی «کاشکی» است. دو نوع معنی اصلی برای این واژه قابل تصور است: اول آرزو کردن برای این که چیزی در آینده اتفاق بیفتد، مثلا: «آرزو میکنم در امتحانات پایان دوره موفق باشی!»؛ و دوم آرزوی این که کاش چیزی در گذشته افتاده بود، یا به عبارت دیگر آرزوی چیز محالی را داشتن،افسوس,حسرت که در پست قبلی توضیح دادم.

برای بیان معنای اول به طور کلی از ساختار گرامری زیر استفاده می شود:
Subject + wish somebody + something
که در این ساختار subject فرد یا افراد آرزو کننده، . همچنین به جای عبارت somebody اسم کسانی که برایشان آرزو داریم قرار داده می شود؛ و به جای something هم آنچه که آرزو داریم را قرار می دهیم. به طور مثال: «برایت آرزوی موفقیت دارم.» به این شکل نوشته میشود:
 I wish you success.
چند مثال دیگر برای معنای اول:
- He wished me luck.
- We wish you a happy birthday!
- I wish her every success.

همین معنای اول را میتوان با hope به معنای «امیدوار بودن» نیز بیان کرد، ولی به ساختار گرامری متفاوتی نیاز است:
Subject + hope (+that) + something happens
در این ساختار subject آرزو کننده، that قسمت ضمیر موصولی اختیاری و قابل حذف در جمله، و something happens آرزو هستند. برای مثال به جای جمله I wish you success میتوان از جمله I hope (that) you be successful. استفاده کرد.چند مثال دیگر از Hope: 
I hope to be a millionaire by the time I'm thirty.'
I hope you get this letter before you go away.
She hopes that her dad buys her a bike.
همراه فعل hope میتوان ازwill,can  و افعال to be هم استفاده کرد:
 I hope I can learn English well. [This is possible!]
 I hope we will go home early today.[This is possible, too.]
 A: I hope it will snow tomorrow. Then we can go skiing.
 B: The weather report says it might rain, not snow.
 A: Well, I hope the weather report is wrong!

RE: conditional sentences and wishes - ella - 06-10-2013

Adverb Clauses of Condition: Using Unless

برخی از جملات شرطی به جای if از unless استفاده می کنند. Unless  به معنی if not است. در نتیجه ما می توانیم بدون تغییر در جمله هم از unless استفاده کنیم هم if not .در واقع هردو شرایط منفی ای را توصیف می کنند که ممکن است در بروز رویدادی پیش آید.
First Conditional: (Unless + present)
  • You'll be sick unless you stop eating. (= You will be sick if you don't stop eating)
  • I won't pay unless you provide the goods immediately. (= If you don't provide them I won't pay
Second Conditional: (Unless + past)
  • I wouldn't ask her out unless you told me it was OK" = "I wouldn't ask her out if you told me it was not OK.
  • Unless he was very ill, he would be at work.
Third Conditional (Unless + past perfect)
  • They wouldn't have come over unless we'd invited them" = "They wouldn't have come over if we had not invited them."