آکادمیا کافه
نمونه هاي توصيه نامه - نسخه قابل چاپ

+- آکادمیا کافه (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf)
+-- انجمن: دریافت پذیرش (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%AF%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA-%D9%BE%D8%B0%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%B4)
+--- انجمن: مدارک مورد نیاز (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%DA%A9-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D9%86%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B2)
+---- انجمن: توصیه نامه (Recommendation Letter) (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B5%DB%8C%D9%87-%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87-Recommendation-Letter)
+---- موضوع: نمونه هاي توصيه نامه (/Thread-%D9%86%D9%85%D9%88%D9%86%D9%87-%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%87-%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87)

صفحات 1 2 3

نمونه هاي توصيه نامه - Bahram - 01-02-2011

دوستان عزیز،
در این تاپیک فقط نمونه توصیه نامه ها برای رشته های مختلف به اشتراک گذاشته خواهد شد. لطفا رهنمود ها یا منابع مفید برای نوشتن توصیه نامه را در این تاپیک قرار دهید.

----------------------------------
خلاصه مطالب
----------------------------------
  • نمونه‌های خوبی رو می‌تونید در این وب‌سایت پیدا کنید. توجه داشته باشید که این نمونه‌ها رو کپی نکنید.
  • فایل پیوست شده در این ارسال یک راهنمای مفید در مورد نوشتن توصیه‌نامه رو در اختیار شما قرار می‌دهد.
  • در این ارسال می‌تونید یک نمونه از توصیه‌نامه کاری رو ببینید.

RE: نمونه هاي توصيه نامه - Sunrise - 02-02-2011

این سایت نمونه‌های بسیار خوبی داره. کپی نکنید.

RE: نمونه هاي توصيه نامه - AVA - 04-04-2011

Letter of Recommendation Guide

RE: نمونه هاي توصيه نامه - Babak - 29-08-2011

یک نمونه توصیه‌نامه کاری رو در فایل پیوست می‌تونید ببینید که به صورت template هست. لطفا حتما توجه داشته باشید که به هیچ وجه از این متن به صورت عینی استفاده نکنید. این جور توصیه‌نامه‌ها روی اینترنت زیاد وجود دارند و در صورت استفاده عینی از متن دانشگاه به راحتی متوجه این موضوع خواهد شد. بنابراین از فایل پیوست فقط به عنوان نمونه استفاده کنید تا در جریان قرار بگیرید که یک توصیه نامه کاری چه نکاتی رو باید در بر داشته باشه.

RE: نمونه هاي توصيه نامه - Pejman - 14-11-2011

نمونه توصیه نامه بد، خوب و عالی از زبان یک استاد. البته توصیه نامه عالی ایشون به نظرم کمی زیادی طولانی است!

Reference Letter Sample for Law School - Behnoosh - 21-12-2011

Recommendation for Jane Doe
I have worked very closely with Jane Doe both as a supervisor while she worked in the Career Office and as an advisor. During this time I have been very impressed by the dedicated manner with which Jane carried out her work assignments and pursued her academic coursework. Jane has displayed a maturity, motivational level and seriousness of purpose which I have rarely encountered during my extensive interactions with college students. Jane is very bright and has demonstrated an eagerness to learn. She is a quick study and has shown the ability to grasp general principles as well as subtle details.Jane possesses many other qualities which I believe will make her a very successful student of the law. She is very well organized, approaches projects in a systematic way, and manages her time effectively. Gathering information and producing quality documents were instrumental to Jane's success while working in the Career Oervices. Ms. Doe possesses an excellent grasp for the English language and displayed effective writing and editing skills through her work.In conclusion, Jane Doe is an outstanding young woman who has a very strong interest in studying the law. She has demonstrated the character and work ethic that I am confident will lead to success in her legal studies and subsequent legal career. Ms. Doe left ABCD College as a well respected student and solid member of the community. I recommend her without reservation for a spot in your incoming class of law students. Please feel free to contact me if you need further information.Sincerely,FirstName LastName
Director, Career Office
518-580-5888
email@college.edu

RE: نمونه هاي توصيه نامه - m0h3n - 14-01-2012

من یه نمونه توصیه نامه رو اینجا آپلود می کنم.

فقط لطفا اگه استفاده می کنید، تغییرات بدید.

موفق باشید

RE: نمونه هاي توصيه نامه - AVA - 03-06-2012

[Title]

[School Name]

[Address]

[City, State, Zipcode]

Dear [Mr./Ms. Last Name]:

I am writing to you with regard to [Mr./Ms. Full Name], who has requested that I write a letter of recommendation on [his/her] behalf [First Name] and I discussed [his/her] recent decision to pursue graduate studies through your university. I applaud [his/her] decision and strong desire to take [his/her] dedication and skill to the next level

At [Employer’s Company Name] we continually recognize new employees who seek more than a career. They are looking to make their mark in the [industry type] industry. They come with dreams of high success and are willing to work hard.

However, the [industry type] industry is quite competitive and often tough to break into. Many with high hopes don’t survive the
pressure. Others seem to handle pressure well, but lack creativity guts or discipline. There is also a great need for these individuals to remain focused on the “big picture” and lead the company toward its goals. Lastly, one must continue to grow and improve personally and professionally to reach the top.

Luckily for [Employer’s Company Name], we recognize that [First Name] possesses [many/all] of the necessary qualities to succeed in this tough business. We have closely watched [him/her] develop into a fine leader and [he/she] currently manages [embellish here]. Additionally [First Name]‘s desire to stay at the top of [his/her] game is clear as [he/she] consistently offers a fresh perspective and creative approach to projects. [He/She] also approaches [his/her] projects by calculating risks and making solid determinations.

I have worked with [First Name] for [time span]. The thing that impresses me the most about [him/her] is [embellish here]. [He/She] is also constantly looking for new challenges, skill building and developing a resourceful network of colleagues that respect and admire [him/her].

[First Name] is still young to the industry and can be [embellish
here] at times. However, [he/she] somehow manages to turn negative events into positive learning experiences and never makes the same mistake twice. [He/She] also never gives up and appreciates positive criticism that can only make [him/her] grow in the long run. [First Name] does have a few shortcomings—that [he/she] is aware of and tries to work on—which I think your graduate program will help [him/her] to overcome. [He/She] does need help [embellish here].

It is my belief that a stronger education will help [First Name to truly succeed in the [industry type] industry by diminishing
[his/her] shortcomings and improving [his/her] talents. Since the
curriculum offered by your university is designed to build on each student’s capabilities, I am confident that [First Name] will both grow from and give back to your program.

Sincerely,

[Employer’s Name]

[Employer’s Title]

[Company]

RE: نمونه هاي توصيه نامه - عرشیا - 06-12-2012

سلام دوستان. من تازه عضو شدم و اولین کامنتیه که میذارم.
من نیاز به چند نمونه توصیه نامه فارسی برای جذب هیئت علمی در یکی از دانشگاههای ایران دارم. با اساتید راهنما و مشاورم صحبت کردم گفتن خودت بنویس ما تایید میکنیم. منم تو این زمینه هیچ تجربه قبلی ندارم Huh خوشحال میشم منو کمک کنید چون کارم عجله ایه. هر نکته یا مطلبی هم به ذهنتون میرسه بگید حتی مطالب اولیه. منتظر پاسختون میمونم. مرسی.

RE: نمونه هاي توصيه نامه - عرشیا - 06-12-2012

سلام دوستان، منتظر پاسخ های شما عزیزانم. لطفا برای نوشتن توصیه نامه علمی فارسی راهنماییم کنید. و اگه نمونه هایی دارین برام بذارین. در ضمن ی سوال دیگه: توصیه نامه بهتر تایپ بشه یا دست خط خود استاد باشه؟؟ اخه استادم گفت تایپ کن، میخوام بونم برای راحتیه خودش گفته یا این طوری از لحاظ اداری بهتره؟؟
مرسی