آکادمیا کافه
مکالمه به روش مودبانه در زبان انگلیسی - نسخه قابل چاپ

+- آکادمیا کافه (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf)
+-- انجمن: اطلاعات جانبی دریافت پذیرش (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A8%DB%8C-%D8%AF%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA-%D9%BE%D8%B0%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%B4)
+--- انجمن: زبان‌های خارجی (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%B2%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86%E2%80%8C%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%DB%8C)
+---- انجمن: انگلیسی (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%A7%D9%86%DA%AF%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%B3%DB%8C)
+---- موضوع: مکالمه به روش مودبانه در زبان انگلیسی (/Thread-%D9%85%DA%A9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87-%D8%A8%D9%87-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B4-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%87-%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%B2%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%86%DA%AF%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%B3%DB%8C)

مکالمه به روش مودبانه در زبان انگلیسی - ForeverBlue - 06-08-2013

مودبانه و لفظ قلم بیان کردن عبارات در زبان انگلیسی، تکنیکهای خاص خود را دارد.
این تکنیکها عموما در بریتانیا بسیار رایج هستند (حتی در بین مردم عادی) و تا حدودی در سایر کشورهای انگلیسی زبان در مکالمات اداری و رسمی تر.

متاسفانه بسیاری از ما تصور داریم صرفا  افزودن یک کلمه Please  یا گفتن Thank you به جملاتمان کافی است. در این تاپیک خواهیم دید که به روشهای مختلفی میتوان این موضوع را بیان کرد.
[عکس: 02581631299307997764.jpg]

RE: انگلیسی مودبانه!!! - ForeverBlue - 06-08-2013

اهمیت مودب بودن در انگلستان!
[عکس: 93930773565769586252.jpg]

RE: انگلیسی مودبانه!!! - ForeverBlue - 06-08-2013

کسب اجازه کردن به صورت مودبانه
[عکس: 08840120815967667565.jpg]

[عکس: 28075537022907382169.jpg]
با استفاده از کلمات زیر میتوانیم به صورت مودبانه درخواست اجازه کنیم
[عکس: 53456779139100902567.jpg]

RE: انگلیسی مودبانه!!! - ForeverBlue - 31-08-2013

[عکس: 51272631219597625609.jpg]

RE: درخواست مودبانه کردن در زبان انگلیسی - ella - 29-09-2013

Typical responses to requests

to answer positively :

If you want to respond to a request positively, use the following typical responses to requests.

Formal style: I'd be glad to. / I'd be happy to.

Less formal: Yes, of course. / Of course. / Certainly.

Informal: Sure / No problem. / Uh-huh(means yes)/All right/OK

Examples:

Could you tell her that Roy James called? – I'd be glad to.

Could you tell me where the bank is, please? – Sure. It's right around the corner on Fifth Street, next to the post office.

Could you help me with this report? – Yes, of course. / Certainly.

To answer negatively:

If for some reason you want to respond to a request negatively, use the following typical responses.

Formal style: I'm afraid it's not possible. / I'm very sorry, but... / I'd like(love) to, but... / I wish I could (help), but.../that sounds great but...

Less formal: Sorry. / Sorry, I can't

Examples: 

Could you lend me a hundred dollars? – I'm afraid it's not possible. / I'm very sorry, but I can't lend you a hundred dollars now. / I wish I could help you, but I'm afraid I can't.
Could I use your phone? – I'm sorry. I'm waiting for a phone call.

Would you please ask him to call me at seven o'clock? – I'd like to, but I won't see him.

RE: درخواست مودبانه کردن در زبان انگلیسی - ella - 30-09-2013

How To be Polite in English

Does it seem like the things you say often cause offense? Are you having trouble getting people to respond to your requests? If so, maybe people are percieving that your English isn't polite. Learn how to avoid being rude with this great guide!

Can you pass me...?
People do not like being told what to do, so it's sometimes difficult to get what you want without causing frustration. Replace phrases that sound like commands, such as "Give me the newspaper", with a request like "Can you pass me the newspaper?"

Could you give me five minutes?
You're really busy at work, but your coworker needs your help... When you're busy and can't attend to anything else, just saying "Go away" is definitely not appropriate. Instead, keep everyone happy by using the phrase "Could you give me five minutes?

"
Excuse me.
Telling someone to "Move out of the way" is extremely rude and is likely going to get you a very negative reaction. The next time someone is in your way, saying "Excuse me" will get the result you want without causing offense!

Can you hold, please?
Choosing the correct level of politeness on the telephone can mean the difference between a constructive conversation and no conversation at all. If a caller asks to speak with someone else, don't say, "Wait". Instead, politely ask, "Can you hold, please?

"
would you mind...?
Someone doing something you don't like, and perhaps being rude? Would you like them to stop? To get the desired result, rather than shouting "Stop talking on your phone in the cinema!", ask them politely by saying, "Would you mind not using your phone in the cinema, please?

"
I would like...
It's often considered rude to request something using the words, "I want". Instead of, "I want a cup of coffee", try telling a waiter, "I’d like a cup of coffee, please". You'll get your coffee and a smile, too!

"Thank you...
When someone does something for you or gives you something, say "thank you." In the United Kingdom, ta and cheers can also be used. When you are really pleased, you can say thank you very much.There are three different expressions that you can use to respond to thank you:
you're welcome - basic
my pleasure - expresses the idea that you were happy to do it
don't mention it - informal

Not Understanding
In English, when we don’t understand what someone says, the first reaction would be to say “sorry?” This is the most common way, and it is considered to be polite .
Sorry?It’s polite and they will repeat, maybe even simplify what they just said.
Pardon (me)? – A more polite way of saying sorry. This is sometimes used in a a more formal situation.
Excuse me? – This is asking the person to repeat. Depending on the tone of your voice, it could express shock at what the person said, or maybe that you didn’t like the context of what they said.

Disagreeing
have you ever had  to disagree with someone, but you didn’t want to be sound defensive.in English, we use these softening tools to make what we say not so so direct.
I see what you’re saying, but I think…
You could be right, but don’t forget that…
Yes that’s true, but I’m not sure that…

Special Expressions
bless you:This is a polite expression used after someone sneezes.
cheers:When making a toast (where you clink your glasses together with friends or family), "cheers" is the expression used most.
do not use the word “may” in a polite question when “you” is the subject.For example:
May you please close the door?  [عکس: arrow_rt.gif]  Wrong!
Could you please close the door?  [عکس: arrow_rt.gif]  Right!

RE: درخواست مودبانه کردن در زبان انگلیسی - ForeverBlue - 13-11-2013

یکی دیگر از راه های درخواست مودبانه کردن، استفاده از عبارت  I wonder if ... و همچنین I was wondering if است. کلا این دو عبارت حالت شک و تردید را نشان میدهند (بویژه حالت دوم)
بعنوان مثال:
I wonder if you read this, as I am preparing the other documents.
I wonder if I can take this.
I was wondering 

Person 1: "Are there any places around here to get imported cheeses?"
Person 2: "I wonder if Harry's on 21st street has some?"

But if Person 2 has no idea, but is also curious about the question, the conversation would sound like this:

Person 1: "Are there any places around here to get imported cheeses?"
Person 2: "I was wondering the same thing myself."

It's hard for me to imagine a scenario in which a native speaker uses "I am wondering." Maybe if Person 1 finds Person 2 staring off distantly into space as if mesmerized. 

Person 1: "What are you doing?"
Person 2: "I am wondering what kind of gift I can get my wife for her birthday." 
But, even then it sounds kind of strained. A native speaker would probably respond "I was just wondering what kind of gift I can get my wife for her birthday."

RE: مکالمه به روش مودبانه در زبان انگلیسی - ForeverBlue - 16-03-2014

مخالفت کردن به شیوه مودبانه

در برخی موارد که میخواهیم مخالفت خود را با طرف مقابل نشان دهیم بهتر است از ابزار مخالفت صریح و رک بپرهیزیم و به جای آن از عبارتهای دیگری استفاده کنیم. تصور کنید مخاطب شما چنین جمله ای را بگوید:
I think Spanish universities are low ranked.
 در مخالفت به این جمله میتوانید از عبارتهای زیر استفاده کنید:
  • I beg to differ. I think...
  • Well, my opinion differs. I think ....
  • Yes, but don’t you agree that….....?
  • I see what you mean but I’m not at all convinced that…
  • Oh, You can’t be serious! I think ....
  • Perhaps, but I can’t help thinking that…
  • I take your point, but that’s not the way I see it.
  •