آکادمیا کافه
نمونه متن ایمیل برای رد کردن یا پذیرفتن پذیرش - نسخه قابل چاپ

+- آکادمیا کافه (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf)
+-- انجمن: دریافت پذیرش (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%AF%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA-%D9%BE%D8%B0%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%B4)
+--- انجمن: نتایج پذیرش (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%AC-%D9%BE%D8%B0%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%B4)
+--- موضوع: نمونه متن ایمیل برای رد کردن یا پذیرفتن پذیرش (/Thread-%D9%86%D9%85%D9%88%D9%86%D9%87-%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%86-%D8%A7%DB%8C%D9%85%DB%8C%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%B1%D8%AF-%DA%A9%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%86-%DB%8C%D8%A7-%D9%BE%D8%B0%DB%8C%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%AA%D9%86-%D9%BE%D8%B0%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%B4)

نمونه متن ایمیل برای رد کردن یا پذیرفتن پذیرش - Behnoush - 22-03-2012

اگر نظر یا نمونه ایمیلی برای رد کردن یا پذیرفتن پیشنهاد پذیرش رسیده دارید ، در این تاپیک به اشتراک بگذارید.
برای شروع من چند نمونه برای رد کردن پذیرش از توی سایت های مختلف پیدا کردم که می ذارم . ولی اگه بقیه نمونه های بهتری دارن یا اینکه نظری در مورد این نمونه ها دارن بنویسن.

Dear Dr Smith (or Admissions Committee):

I am writing in response to your offer of admission to the Clinical Psychology program at Graduate University. I appreciate your interest in me, but I regret to inform you that I will not be accepting your offer of admission.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,

Dear Admissions Committee:
Thank you for your letter of April 16, 20XX, offering me admission to Y University.
While I appreciate the invitation to attend your institution, after careful consideration of my admission offers, I have decided to accept an offer from State University.
Once again, thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,

Dear Sir or Madam [if you have the person's name, that's even nicer; make sure to use the proper spelling and title]:

Thank you so much for your kind offer to join the class of 20XX. I must respectfully decline because

[option A] I've been accepted to a binding early decision program and am obligated to decline other offers/withdraw my pending applications

[option B] I will be accepting an offer elsewhere [it's totally up to you if you want to tell them where; they will be curious and might even follow up to ask]
Wishing you all the best,

Awesome Applicant
LSAC ID XXXXXXX

RE: رد کردن یا پذیرفتن پذیرش - Behnoush - 22-03-2012

به نظرم اگه با استاد هم در ارتباط بودید علاوه بر ایمیل به کمیته یا کوردینیتور یه ایمیل مودبانه هم به استاد باید فرستاد.
فقط مطمئن نیستم که باید بگیم پیشنهاد جای دیگه ای رو پذیرفتیم یا نه؟ به نظرم میاد که با توجه به اینکه شاید در اینده این استاد رو کنگره یا جایی دید یا به هر شکلی دوباره سر راهمون قرار بگیره اوردن دلایل دروغی درست نیست . از طرفی هم برای استادی که وقت گذاشته برامون صرفا ذکر یک جمله که نمیتونم این پذیرش رو قبل کنم شاید کافی نباشه و حداقل به صورت کلی و سربسته انتظار یه دلیل داشته باشه. البته من تجربه ای ندارم و این فقط نظر شخصیمه. بقیه نظرشون چیه؟

RE: رد کردن یا پذیرفتن پذیرش - Behnoush - 26-03-2012

قبول پذیرش های رسیده

Dear Dr. Smith (or Admissions Committee):
I am writing to notify you of my decision to accept your offer to enroll in the Clinical Psychology program at Graduate University. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to attending your program this Fall and am excited by the opportunities that await.
Sincerely,

Dear xxx
I'm honored to hear that I've passed the screening committee meeting and I would like to thank all board members for letting me to have this scholarship. I'll make sure that you receive my verified diploma and transcript before I report to the university. I'm looking forward to see you at university in fall. Again thank you very much for your kind consideration.

Regards,"