آکادمیا کافه
روش تحقيق در علوم پزشكي و زيستي - نسخه قابل چاپ

+- آکادمیا کافه (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf)
+-- انجمن: رشته‌های تحصیلی (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%AA%D9%87%E2%80%8C%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B5%DB%8C%D9%84%DB%8C)
+--- انجمن: علوم پزشکی و زیستی (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%BE%D8%B2%D8%B4%DA%A9%DB%8C-%D9%88-%D8%B2%DB%8C%D8%B3%D8%AA%DB%8C)
+--- موضوع: روش تحقيق در علوم پزشكي و زيستي (/Thread-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B4-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82-%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%BE%D8%B2%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%88-%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%8A)

صفحات 1 2

روش تحقيق در علوم پزشكي و زيستي - Karim - 01-10-2011

درود
با اجازه دوستان در اين تاپيك به آموزش و ارايه منابع و تجربيات دوستان در مورد روش تحقيق در علوم پزشكي و زيستي پرداخته شود.

چندتا فايل بسيار مفيد در لينك زير مي باشد كه توسط كتابخانه دانشكده پزشكي شيراز تهيه شده است و در مورد راهنماي استفاده از منابع علمي علوم پزشكي و زيستي تمي باشد. بنظرم مطالعه آنها بويژه براي دوستاني كه در ابتداي راه تحقيقات در اين حيطه وسيع هستند بسيار مفيد خواهد بود.

شادكام باشيد

لينك:
http://dlibrary.sums.ac.ir/guide.html

RE: روش تحقيق در علوم پزشكي و زيستي - Karim - 02-12-2011

از چالش های مهم افراد رشته های علوم پزشکی ایران برای ادامه تحصیل در خارج مقاله است و مهمترین سد در این میان عدم انتخاب را هکار مناسب است.

بسیاری و شاید اکثرا کار خود را بصورت همکاری با اساتید یا مراکز تحقیقاتی تحت عنوان همکار طرح شروع می کنند، مهمترین مسئله در اینجا این است که اسم شما را گاهی در بین نویسندگان نمی آوردند(بسته به مرام استاد) و غالبا هم دلیلشان این است که شما تجربه کسب کرد ه اید! واگر کارمند هم باشید که همکاری در پروژه را وظیفه قانونی شما می دانند!

راهکار:
تجربه کاری زمانی ارزش دارد که اسم شما در مقاله بیایید و ازاینکه کارهایی که شما در مدت همکاری یاد می گیرد ظرف یک هفته(حداکثر) قابل یادگیری است! بنابراین در صورتی که تجربه کاری ندارید نگران نباشید،و حاضر نشوید به هر قیمتی تن به کار بدهید. بهترین راهکار در اینجا این است که، قبل از همکاری در هر پروژه ای از ابتدا مشخص کنید که آیا اسم شما در مقاله خواهد آمد یا خیر؟ و واضح توضیح داده شود که چقدر مسیله مقاله برای شما اهمیت حیاتی دارد.

درصورتی که اسم شما را در مقاله نیاوردند ( علی رغم توافق قبلی) می توانید به کمیته اخلاق دانشگاه شکایت کنید و حتی در موارد حاد تهدید به تماس با سردبیر ژورنال و شکایت از اینکه علی رغم همکاری شما بدون اطلاع شما مقاله را چاپ کر ده اند.

مرسی

RE: روش تحقيق در علوم پزشكي و زيستي - Karim - 13-12-2011

ادامه ارسال قبل:
در صورتی که داشتن مقاله برای شما بسیار حیاتی است بهترین کار این است که خودتان اقدام به نوشتن پروپوزال کنید. البته افرادی که کارشناسی ارشد و بالاتر هستند ممکن است با نوشتن پروپوزال بیگانه نباشند اما کسانی که لیسانس ، پزشکی ، دندانپزشکی و دارو سازی عمومی هستند به احتمال زیاد با کار آزمایشگاهی و تحقیقاتی قوی و در نتیجه پروپوزال قوی که بتوان از آن مقاله یا مقالات قوی بیرون کشید آشنایی چندان ندارند .
برای نوشتن پروپوزال یا بعبارتی طرح تحقیقاتی در سیستم علوم پزشکی و زیستی ذکر چند نکته ضروری است الف) مشخص کردن موضوع:
ابتدا باید علاقه تحقیقاتی خود را مشخص کرد .سوال این است که چگونه علاقه مشخص می شود؟!! در پاسخ به این سوال ذکر این مقدمه ضروری است که هدف همه تحقیقات علوم پزشکی و زیستی کم کردن درد ها و رنج های بشریت است و لاغیر. هرچند کسب پول هم جزوی از اهداف تحقیقات است اما زمانی می توان به پول رسید که بتوان تحقیقات را به جایی رساند بعبارتی خدماتی ارایه داد. اما فلسفه اصلی تحقیقات علوم پزشکی و زیستی کاهش آلام بشریت است.
علاقه یا انگیز های تحقیقاتی در این جا ریشه های گوناگونی دارد بعنوان مثال فردی را می شناسم که چون خودش بیماری تالاسمی داشت تصمیم گرفت تحقیقات خود را بروی تالاسمی متمرکز کند یا فردی که در خانواده اش بیمار سرطانی دارد تحقیقات خود را بر این قسمت متمرکز می کند. اینها فقط مثال هایی از ریشه علاقه هستند . یا بعنوان مثال فردی احساس می کند که میلیون ها نفر در دنیا با ایدز و مالاریا دسته و پنجه نرم می کنند و این بیماری ها بر پیکره جوامع ضربات سنگینی زده است بنا بر اهمیت موضوع وارد این حوز ه ها می شود. هدف از تاکید بنده بر اهمیت ایجاد انگیزه و یافتن علاقه خود این است که بدون داشتن فلسفه و انگیزه قوی تحقیقات علوم پزشکی نتایج خوبی در بر نخواهد داشت.
ادامه دارد..

RE: روش تحقيق در علوم پزشكي و زيستي - Karim - 27-12-2011

علاقه یا انگیز های تحقیقاتی در این جا ریشه های گوناگونی دارد بعنوان مثال فردی را می شناسم که چون خودش بیماری تالاسمی داشت تصمیم گرفت تحقیقات خود را بروی تالاسمی متمرکز کند یا فردی که در خانواده اش بیمار سرطانی دارد تحقیقات خود را بر این قسمت متمرکز می کند. اینها فقط مثال هایی از ریشه علاقه هستند . یا بعنوان مثال فردی احساس می کند که میلیون ها نفر در دنیا با ایدز و مالاریا دسته و پنجه نرم می کنند و این بیماری ها بر پیکره جوامع ضربات سنگینی زده است بنا بر اهمیت موضوع وارد این حوز ه ها می شود. هدف از تاکید بنده بر اهمیت ایجاد انگیزه و یافتن علاقه خود این است که بدون داشتن فلسفه و انگیزه قوی تحقیقات علوم پزشکی نتایج خوبی در بر نخواهد داشت.
ادامه دارد.

.داستان زیر سرگذشت وانگیزه یک خانم در امریکا برای ورود به رشته پزشکی را نشان می دهددر واقع بیماری فرزندش انگیزه اصلی وی بوده است.

پ. ن: امیدوارم که هیچکدام از عزیزان ما بیمار نشوند که ما از آنها بعنوان انگیزه برای ورود به این رشته ها استفاده کنیم.
quote]

I firmly believe in the powerful message of Ecclesiastes 3:1, which states that every endeavor man can undertake has its own time and meaning. Looking back on my own life, I see these different seasons as stages of growth that have helped me to understand my own potential and the path that I wish to take in life. I feel that I have lived deeply and fully, and now wish to apply the valuable life lessons I have gained to what I feel is my true calling. Now is the season to explore the fascinating world of medicine, and to finally make that dream a reality.

As a child, I never believed that I could succeed. Growing up in one foster home after another, I lacked the stability that a youth needs in order to excel in classes and build a proper foundation for the future. I was pregnant by the age of eighteen, and dropped out of school to try to forge a future for my children. Life was difficult but fulfilling, and I found much joy in being the mother of two lovely children. The day my second child was diagnosed with Krabbe�s disease, however, all of my happiness seemed to vanish before my very eyes.

Krabbe�s disease is both terminal and debilitating, and the doctors gave my daughter a life expectancy of eighteen months. Swallowing my shock and sorrow, I devoted myself to making the most of the precious time I had left with my child. I researched intensively on Krabbe�s disease, learning as much as I could about its mechanisms and the course it would run. I applied these lessons to caring for my daughter, and provided her with the twenty-four hour a day care that she required. Because I was afraid she would die at any moment, I never left her side, even to go to work. In order to pay the bills, I took in outside sewing and odd jobs. But no sacrifice was too great for my daughter. She lived to the age of four, long past her expectancy, which the doctors attributed to my constant care.

Being such an intimate witness to the struggle of life and death left me with a deep sense of human fragility. I realized that the human body is so very intricate and beautiful in its complex delicacy. Working closely with doctors, studying medical texts, and nursing a very sick little girl gave me my first taste of medicine. I was too numbed with pain, however, to focus my thoughts on any plans to enter that field. I instead tried to deal with my grief while providing for my remaining child as a single mother. During the next few years, I worked as a secretary and a beautician, and eventually opened a beauty salon of my own. As a business owner, I entered a new world of innovative ideas and social responsibility. Running the salon taught me the valuable lesson of �people pleasing,� and I gained the confidence and communication skills to fight for my rights as a businesswoman. I also devoted much time and funding to my community. I knew full well the horrors of poverty, and often performed services for the local nursing home and charities. My life was finally beginning to stabilize, and I decided that the time had come to think about the dream of medicine that had grown during my daughter�s illness.

Because my days were devoted to running the beauty salon, I attended college during the nights. I was hesitant at first; although I felt drawn to medicine, I did not know if I could handle the coursework. I therefore decided to explore the field before committing myself to it. I found part-time work in the medical office of a local prison, which gave me much exposure to the rigors of health care. Working with prisoners was an amazing experience, for it taught me that all humans need compassion, no matter what their past or their crimes. Whenever a man walked into the clinic, I saw him not as a prisoner, but as a human being in need of help. I poured all of my compassion into my work, and did my best to ensure that these men were receiving the care that every human deserves.

Because I was in a prison environment, the office granted me much more opportunity for hands-on care than I could have found in a public setting. For instance, I often changed bandages and assisted in minor surgeries. On one memorable day, I helped treat a young boy who had nearly cut off his thumb while working in the kitchen. The knife had bitten deep into his palm, and his thumb seemed to be dangling by a thread. Far from feeling repulsion, I was fascinated by the sight of his hand�s internal parts. I realized that I was viewing the physiological structures that enabled movement, and found the experience to be breathtaking. My resolve snapped into place. I knew then that medicine was my true calling, and I enrolled in Georgia Southern University immediately as a full-time student.

Attending college at this point in my life has not been easy. I live seventy miles away from campus, and commute every day. The distance always seems so tiny when I think of the wealth of information I am gaining in my classes, and the many noble goals that are now within my grasp. College is certainly not the only aspect of my life right now. I revel in white water rafting, horseback riding, and cabinet making, and enjoy the challenges and hard work that fill these activities. Having been married to a farmer for the past ten years, I also know the basics of running a farm. I am an advocate for birth control, and have devoted much of my time to convincing sexually active adolescents to seek family planning services. Additionally, I have striven to prepare myself for making meaningful contributions to my community. Because I am from a region with a large Hispanic population, I spent a summer in Costa Rica strengthening my knowledge of the Spanish language, as well as broadening my cultural awareness of other peoples and customs. I believe that a physician must be attuned to all of the needs of the community, be they physical or emotional or cultural.

Now is the season for me to tackle my true goal of medicine. I believe that all of my life experiences have been necessary to bring me to this point. I am mentally prepared and persistent enough to excel at any endeavor, and have developed the compassion and commitment to medicine that will drive me through the years to come. I look forward to my future with great anticipation, and know that the time has finally come for me to realize my dreams.

RE: روش تحقيق در علوم پزشكي و زيستي - Paradise4 - 24-06-2012

مرسی از توضیحات خوبتون. یک سوال داشتم و اینکه اگر چندین مقاله داشته باشیم، آیا الزاما باید در رابطه با رشته ای که apply می کنیم باشد؟
دیگر اینکه، من چندین مقاله آماده دارم که در حال حاضر در مرحله submit هستند و هنوز accept نشده اند، آیا فقط نام بردن این مقالات در application کافی است ؟!

RE: روش تحقيق در علوم پزشكي و زيستي - Behnoush - 24-06-2012

(24-06-2012, 02:22 PM)Paradise4 نوشته: مرسی از توضیحات خوبتون. یک سوال داشتم و اینکه اگر چندین مقاله داشته باشیم، آیا الزاما باید در رابطه با رشته ای که apply می کنیم باشد؟
دیگر اینکه، من چندین مقاله آماده دارم که در حال حاضر در مرحله submit هستند و هنوز accept نشده اند، آیا فقط نام بردن این مقالات در application کافی است ؟!
الزامی نیست ولی مسلما هرچی مرتبط تر باشه تاثیر بهتری داره و میتونه شانستون رو افزایش بده . بخصوص اگه میخواید نظر استادی رو جلب کنید و نشون بدید به کارش علاقه دارید داشتن مقاله مرتبط با کار اون استاد تاثیر خیلی خوبه داره. ولی الزامی نیست . گاهی داشتن research experience در اون زمینه هم تاثیر خیلی قوی ای داره حتی اگه منجر به مقاله نشده باشه.
مقالاتی که هنوز پذیرفته نشدند رو میتونید توی رزومه بیارید ( عنوان مقاله، سال، عنوان ژورنال ... ) و در انتها توی پرانتز بنویسید Under review.

RE: روش تحقيق در علوم پزشكي و زيستي - Karim - 24-06-2012

این تاپیک هم بعده یک مدت نسبتا طولانی خوشبختانه دوباره راه افتاد .
دوست دارم در اینجا دو کتاب فارسی که کوتاه و مفید هم هستند راجع به روش تحقیق در علوم پزشکی معرفی کنم
1- روش تحقیق کاربردی در علوم پزشکی نوشته دکتر مجتبی سپندی و مریم تقدیر، مهدیه نماینده و دکتر عباس رضایان زاده ، انتشارات آثار سبحان
2-راهنمای روش تحقیق ، نگارش پایان نامه و مقاله ، دکتر نگین هادی، انتشارات نوید شیراز

موفق باشید

RE: روش تحقيق در علوم پزشكي و زيستي - Karim - 12-10-2012

تا تنور اهدای جوایز نوبل داغ هست و این روزهاجوایزرو اهدا میکنندحیفم اومد حالا که در این ارسال بر نقش انگیزه وعلاقه و پشتکاردر تحقیقات بوِیژه تحقیقات پزشکی تاکیده کرده بودم یادی ازبرندگان نوبل 2012 پزشکی نکنم وازیکی از اونها بعنوان یک الگوی موفق یاد کنم و اون شینیا یاماناکا ژاپنی هست که در کنار جان گوردون ازانگلستان بتازگی نوبل پزشکی و فیزیولوژی رو مشترک گرفتند .
آقای اون شینیا ییاماناکا قبل از اینکه وارد کارهای آزمایشگاهی و تحقیقاتی شود، پزشک جراح بود اما او فکر می کند که برای این کار آفریده نشده و در لابراتوارها بهتر می‌تواند وظیفه پزشکی خود را انجام دهد.
توضیحات بیشتردر لینک زیر
http://narenji.ir/5643-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%AF%DA%AF%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AC%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B2%D9%87-%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%84-%D9%BE%D8%B2%D8%B4%DA%A9%DB%8C-2012
(27-12-2011, 11:08 PM)Karim نوشته: علاقه یا انگیز های تحقیقاتی در این جا ریشه های گوناگونی دارد بعنوان مثال فردی را می شناسم که چون خودش بیماری تالاسمی داشت تصمیم گرفت تحقیقات خود را بروی تالاسمی متمرکز کند یا فردی که در خانواده اش بیمار سرطانی دارد تحقیقات خود را بر این قسمت متمرکز می کند. اینها فقط مثال هایی از ریشه علاقه هستند . یا بعنوان مثال فردی احساس می کند که میلیون ها نفر در دنیا با ایدز و مالاریا دسته و پنجه نرم می کنند و این بیماری ها بر پیکره جوامع ضربات سنگینی زده است بنا بر اهمیت موضوع وارد این حوز ه ها می شود. هدف از تاکید بنده بر اهمیت ایجاد انگیزه و یافتن علاقه خود این است که بدون داشتن فلسفه و انگیزه قوی تحقیقات علوم پزشکی نتایج خوبی در بر نخواهد داشت.
ادامه دارد.

.داستان زیر سرگذشت وانگیزه یک خانم در امریکا برای ورود به رشته پزشکی را نشان می دهددر واقع بیماری فرزندش انگیزه اصلی وی بوده است.

پ. ن: امیدوارم که هیچکدام از عزیزان ما بیمار نشوند که ما از آنها بعنوان انگیزه برای ورود به این رشته ها استفاده کنیم.
quote]

I firmly believe in the powerful message of Ecclesiastes 3:1, which states that every endeavor man can undertake has its own time and meaning. Looking back on my own life, I see these different seasons as stages of growth that have helped me to understand my own potential and the path that I wish to take in life. I feel that I have lived deeply and fully, and now wish to apply the valuable life lessons I have gained to what I feel is my true calling. Now is the season to explore the fascinating world of medicine, and to finally make that dream a reality.

As a child, I never believed that I could succeed. Growing up in one foster home after another, I lacked the stability that a youth needs in order to excel in classes and build a proper foundation for the future. I was pregnant by the age of eighteen, and dropped out of school to try to forge a future for my children. Life was difficult but fulfilling, and I found much joy in being the mother of two lovely children. The day my second child was diagnosed with Krabbe�s disease, however, all of my happiness seemed to vanish before my very eyes.

Krabbe�s disease is both terminal and debilitating, and the doctors gave my daughter a life expectancy of eighteen months. Swallowing my shock and sorrow, I devoted myself to making the most of the precious time I had left with my child. I researched intensively on Krabbe�s disease, learning as much as I could about its mechanisms and the course it would run. I applied these lessons to caring for my daughter, and provided her with the twenty-four hour a day care that she required. Because I was afraid she would die at any moment, I never left her side, even to go to work. In order to pay the bills, I took in outside sewing and odd jobs. But no sacrifice was too great for my daughter. She lived to the age of four, long past her expectancy, which the doctors attributed to my constant care.

Being such an intimate witness to the struggle of life and death left me with a deep sense of human fragility. I realized that the human body is so very intricate and beautiful in its complex delicacy. Working closely with doctors, studying medical texts, and nursing a very sick little girl gave me my first taste of medicine. I was too numbed with pain, however, to focus my thoughts on any plans to enter that field. I instead tried to deal with my grief while providing for my remaining child as a single mother. During the next few years, I worked as a secretary and a beautician, and eventually opened a beauty salon of my own. As a business owner, I entered a new world of innovative ideas and social responsibility. Running the salon taught me the valuable lesson of �people pleasing,� and I gained the confidence and communication skills to fight for my rights as a businesswoman. I also devoted much time and funding to my community. I knew full well the horrors of poverty, and often performed services for the local nursing home and charities. My life was finally beginning to stabilize, and I decided that the time had come to think about the dream of medicine that had grown during my daughter�s illness.

Because my days were devoted to running the beauty salon, I attended college during the nights. I was hesitant at first; although I felt drawn to medicine, I did not know if I could handle the coursework. I therefore decided to explore the field before committing myself to it. I found part-time work in the medical office of a local prison, which gave me much exposure to the rigors of health care. Working with prisoners was an amazing experience, for it taught me that all humans need compassion, no matter what their past or their crimes. Whenever a man walked into the clinic, I saw him not as a prisoner, but as a human being in need of help. I poured all of my compassion into my work, and did my best to ensure that these men were receiving the care that every human deserves.

Because I was in a prison environment, the office granted me much more opportunity for hands-on care than I could have found in a public setting. For instance, I often changed bandages and assisted in minor surgeries. On one memorable day, I helped treat a young boy who had nearly cut off his thumb while working in the kitchen. The knife had bitten deep into his palm, and his thumb seemed to be dangling by a thread. Far from feeling repulsion, I was fascinated by the sight of his hand�s internal parts. I realized that I was viewing the physiological structures that enabled movement, and found the experience to be breathtaking. My resolve snapped into place. I knew then that medicine was my true calling, and I enrolled in Georgia Southern University immediately as a full-time student.

Attending college at this point in my life has not been easy. I live seventy miles away from campus, and commute every day. The distance always seems so tiny when I think of the wealth of information I am gaining in my classes, and the many noble goals that are now within my grasp. College is certainly not the only aspect of my life right now. I revel in white water rafting, horseback riding, and cabinet making, and enjoy the challenges and hard work that fill these activities. Having been married to a farmer for the past ten years, I also know the basics of running a farm. I am an advocate for birth control, and have devoted much of my time to convincing sexually active adolescents to seek family planning services. Additionally, I have striven to prepare myself for making meaningful contributions to my community. Because I am from a region with a large Hispanic population, I spent a summer in Costa Rica strengthening my knowledge of the Spanish language, as well as broadening my cultural awareness of other peoples and customs. I believe that a physician must be attuned to all of the needs of the community, be they physical or emotional or cultural.

Now is the season for me to tackle my true goal of medicine. I believe that all of my life experiences have been necessary to bring me to this point. I am mentally prepared and persistent enough to excel at any endeavor, and have developed the compassion and commitment to medicine that will drive me through the years to come. I look forward to my future with great anticipation, and know that the time has finally come for me to realize my dreams.

RE: روش تحقيق در علوم پزشكي و زيستي - irankhah - 08-11-2013

سلام , من توي بيدا كردن وخريد رده سلولي موردنظرم براي اجراي بربوزالم به مشكل برخوردم و نميتونم توي انستيتو باستور و بانكذخيره ايران بيداش كنم , بيشنهادتون جيه 

RE: روش تحقيق در علوم پزشكي و زيستي - Karim - 08-11-2013

(08-11-2013, 10:20 PM)'irankhah' نوشته: سلام , من توي بيدا كردن وخريد رده سلولي موردنظرم براي اجراي بربوزالم به مشكل برخوردم و نميتونم توي انستيتو باستور و بانكذخيره ايران بيداش كنم , بيشنهادتون جيه 

به شرکت ها بگید از خارج واست وارد کنن