آکادمیا کافه
مشکلات گرفتن توصیه‌نامه از استادها - نسخه قابل چاپ

+- آکادمیا کافه (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf)
+-- انجمن: دریافت پذیرش (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%AF%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA-%D9%BE%D8%B0%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%B4)
+--- انجمن: مدارک مورد نیاز (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%DA%A9-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D9%86%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B2)
+---- انجمن: توصیه نامه (Recommendation Letter) (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B5%DB%8C%D9%87-%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87-Recommendation-Letter)
+---- موضوع: مشکلات گرفتن توصیه‌نامه از استادها (/Thread-%D9%85%D8%B4%DA%A9%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%DA%AF%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%AA%D9%86-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B5%DB%8C%D9%87%E2%80%8C%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87-%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%87%D8%A7)

صفحات 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: مشکلات گرفتن توصیه‌نامه از استادها - automotive - 02-04-2020

Power2013 نوشته: با سلام،

من حدود 10-15 تا ریکام برای دانشگاه های مختلف می خواستم بگیرم از Supervisor ام، می خواستم بدونم چجوری بهش بگم که قبول کنه و به خاطر زیاد بودنش ناراحت نشه؟ مرسی

سلام
توصیه نامه رو که اینطوری نمیگیرند. شما بهتر هستش (باید) با دانشگاه مقصد مکاتبه کنید (برای کانادا و اروپا) و اگر شما رو پذیرقتند اپلای کنید و برای اپلای هم توصیه نامه بگیرید.
برای آمریکا هم هزینه ی اپلای بالا است، 15 تا دانشگاه در بهترین حالت 300 دلار هزینه ارسال نمرات زبانتون میشه و حدودا بین 1500 تا 2000 دلار هزینه ی Application fee میشه،
در یک حالت معمولی دوستان نهایتا برای 5 دانشگاه و اگر برای چند کشور اقدام کنند برای 10 دانشگاه اپلای میکنند، برای کانادا و اروپا که جواب قطعی رو میشه از استاد گرفت و با 1 اپلای هم حل میشه موضوع برای آمریکا که ریسک داره حدودا 5 اپلای صورت میگیره.
توصیه نامه ها رو هم یکی یکی بگیرید اگر برای 15 دانشگاه اپلای کردید و ددلاین‌ها شون هم نزدیک همدیگه است، همشون رو با هم بگیرید، فقط بدونید که توصیه نامه رو باید به هر دانشگاه جداگانه استادتون ارسال کنه و اینطوری نیستش که شما 15 تا توصیه نامه بگیرید از استادتون و مشکل حل بشه
ضمنا در دانشگاه در حالت معمولی 2 توصیه نامه نیاز داره، کمتر پیش میاد که 1 یا 3 توصیه نامه نیاز باشه.
امیدوارم که هدفمند اپلای کنید اگرنه همینطوری زیاد اپلای کردن نتیجه ی مناسبی رو در بر نخواهد داشت و اگر هم داشته باشه هزینه ی زیادی رو برای شما در بر خواهد داشت.

RE: مشکلات گرفتن توصیه‌نامه از استادها - Power2013 - 02-04-2020

ممنونم از پاسخگوست ولی من دنبال راهی برای توجیح کردن این موضوع و اینکه استاد قبول کند هستم. مرسی

RE: مشکلات گرفتن توصیه‌نامه از استادها - Globally - 14-04-2020

دوستان، من به یه استاد چینی گفتم ریکام بده،
اونم واسه 4 جا پر کرده، حالا واسه 5 می که فرستادم ایمیل زده:

I do not think that I have much time to fill these forms.
Please focus on some schools you think you have some chance.
This will be my 2nd last one. You can ask me to do one more.
I am sorry.
Stay healthy and safe.

ممنونم می شوم راهنمایی کنین، چی بگم بهش ، من چندتا دیگه ازش می خوام حداقل، (کلا 10-15 جا می خوام اپلای کنم.)

Dear Prof....,
Please accept my apologies. I thought that all of them have the same forms. I know that you are totally Busy and the Forms are time consuming. thanks for letting me know again. This program that are applying are such that they fund for international students are limited (So Students usually have to apply to more schools, so their chances to raise their funds are raised-This is the reason that I have applied to these schools). and typically, students apply to 10-15 Schools.
And I don't expect the form to be filled unless in your free time and when you are satisfied. can I ask that if you could and if it is possible that you fill out these forms in your spare time like in your weekends and not in your business days?
I have applied to these schools with consultation.
Thanks
Among these that I've applied, I've got an interview invitation from X University and an Conditional admit (I should submit my form to be considered to be admitted as the director told me) from Y University.

Here is the comment of one of whom writes a recommendation letter from UC San Diego:

Elizabeth H. Simmons, Executive Vice Chancellor & Physics Professor, UC San Diego
Answered May 28, 2016
From my perspective as a professor who writes recommendation letters for students every year, what counts as a “unique instance of a letter” is a letter written in a certain year for a certain kind of graduate program. If a student is applying for 20 different physics graduate schools all in one year, I write one letter and send it 20 different places. If a student is applying to 18 physics graduate schools and 2 MD/PhD programs in one year, that is 2 letters. If a student applies to 5 physics programs one year and 3 more the next year, that is 2 letters because I will need to update the original one the 2nd time around.

Writing the original letter for the student takes the most work. Modifying a letter to orient it toward an entirely different kind of graduate program is not quite as much work as writing the original letter. Updating a letter, a year or two letters is, similarly, not much work.

So, you should feel comfortable to simply ask the professor for whatever letters you need. We are used to it. It’s part of our job.

When you ask, please let your professor know up front how many entirely different kinds of programs you’re applying to and make the request at least 1 month before the first due date.

ممنون از لطف و کمک همگی، در جواب این پاسخ خوبی می تواند باشد؟
مرسی