آکادمیا کافه
معرفی استادان ایرانی در رشته های علوم انسانی و فلسفه - نسخه قابل چاپ

+- آکادمیا کافه (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf)
+-- انجمن: رشته‌های تحصیلی (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%AA%D9%87%E2%80%8C%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B5%DB%8C%D9%84%DB%8C)
+--- انجمن: علوم انسانی و فلسفه (https://www.academiacafe.com/pf/Forum-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%88%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C-%D9%88-%D9%81%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%87)
+--- موضوع: معرفی استادان ایرانی در رشته های علوم انسانی و فلسفه (/Thread-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%B1%D9%81%DB%8C-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C-%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%AA%D9%87-%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%88%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C-%D9%88-%D9%81%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%87)

صفحات 1 2

معرفی استادان ایرانی در رشته های علوم انسانی و فلسفه - Cortex - 21-08-2011

در این تاپیک اساتید ایرانی دانشگاه های سراسر جهان در رشته های علوم انسانی و فلسفه معرفی خواهند شد.

باتشکر از همکاری شما

روان شناسی - AVA - 21-08-2011

Ladan Shams, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor
USA. University of California, Los Angeles

UCLA Psychology Department
Personal page
Research Interest :vision, perception, learning, development; cue combination, multisensory integration; influence of religion on science,
political science (alternatives to democracy, relationship between feminism and political economy, etc.)

RE: معرفی استادان ایرانی در رشته های علوم انسانی و فلسفه - soilman - 28-11-2011

Said Mahmoudi

Professor of International Law, Dean
Stockholm University

[عکس: Said_Mahmoudi.jpg]

http://www.juridicum.su.se/jurweb/kontakt/person.asp?lang=eng&personid=294

RE: معرفی استادان ایرانی در رشته های علوم انسانی و فلسفه - AVA - 29-01-2012

Saba Safdar

Position:
Associate Professor, Department of Psychology , University of Guelph, Canada

Area:
Applied Social Psychology

Research Interests:
My research interests lie broadly within the area of cross-cultural psychology. To date, my work has primarily examined a wide range of factors that could help to understand adaptation processes of immigrants, including resilience, acculturation strategies, and ethnic and national identity. In addition to my research on immigration, I am interested in examining the academic, psychological, and social adaptation processes among international students. Further information about my research and graduate students can be found at my research
page: Centre for Cross-Cultural Research

Shahin Zangenehpour

Assistant Professor, Department of psychology , University of McGill, Canada

Research Areas
Behavioral Neuroscience Cognition-Language-Perception

Research Summary

Professor Zangenehpour’s primary research interest is in understanding how multiple sources of sensory information converge to represent coherent percepts of environmental stimuli. He focuses on multisensory processing by studying human and non-human animal models, both in adulthood and during development. His overarching research goal is to understand the developmental and evolutionary origins of multisensory processing in the human brain. He also studies the impact of prenatal ethanol exposure on the development of cognitive capacities in a naturalistic non-human primate model of fetal alcohol syndrome.

Amir Raz

Professor Departments of Psychiatry, Neurology and Neurosurgery, and Psychology . University of McGill, Canada

Research Areas
Cognition-Language-PerceptionBehavioural NeuroscienceSocial and Personality Psychology, Health Psychology, Developmenta Science

Research Summary
Professor Raz investigates attention, expectation, placebos, and altered states of consciousness (e.g., hypnosis). Working with children as well as
adults, his experiments elucidate how attention regulates internal processes involving cognition, emotion, thought, and action. A former magician, he studies
the psychology of misdirection and the power of suggestion to influence psychological and physiological components.

RE: معرفی استادان ایرانی در رشته های علوم انسانی و فلسفه - AVA - 28-02-2012

Shahin Shooshtari

Position: Assistant Professor Department of Family Social Sciences . Department of Community Health Sciences Adjunct professor, Disability Studies Program. University of Manitoba

Canada

Research Interest:

Community Health/Public Health

Health and Aging

Epidemiology of Developmental Disabilities

Health Education & Promotion

Social Determinants of Health

Family Well-being in Later Years

Survey Research Methods

Health Trajectories

RE: معرفی استادان ایرانی در رشته های علوم انسانی و فلسفه - AVA - 28-02-2012

Jamal Abedi

Position : Professor of Education .Department of Education. University of California ( Davis)
Research Interest: Assessment; Classical theory of measurement; English Learners; Experimental design; Psychometrics; Quantitative methods

RE: معرفی استادان ایرانی در رشته های علوم انسانی و فلسفه - AVA - 29-02-2012

Firoozeh Kashani-Sabet
position: Professor of History. department of History . University of Pennsylvanian . USA

Research Interests
  • Frontier history of Iran & its borderlands
  • Nationalism, ethnicity, and state formation
  • Ottoman-Iranian relations; Iranian-Afghan relations
  • Social history of hygiene
  • Women's and gender history
  • US-Islamic relations

RE: معرفی استادان ایرانی در رشته های علوم انسانی و فلسفه - amirhossein.gh - 28-03-2012

Touraj Atabaki

[عکس: 150px-Touraj_Atabaki_high_resolution.jpg]
About me

My main research and teaching field is the social, cultural and political history of the modern Middle East and Central Asia. Under the supervision of Prof Ervand Abrahamian (Baruch College) I did my doctoral dissertation on the ethnicity and regional autonomy in the twentieth century Iran; it was published in 1993 and reprinted in 2000. Since then I moved to the former Soviet south and continued to work on the Caucasus and Central Asia, with a special interest in society, culture and politics in the 1920-1940 period. I have also done some research on the late Ottoman and early modern Turkey’s cultural and political links with Iran, the Caucasus and Central Asia.
Since I joined the International Institute of Social History I became more interested on the labour and subaltern histories, manifested (among other things) in a 2003 co-editing (with Marcel van der Linden) a special issue of International Review of Social History on history of Iran from below and in a 2007 edited volume on State and Subaltern in modern Turkey and Iran. My most recent book is an edited volume on historiography and political culture in Iran. At the present I am coordinating a research project on Social History of Labour in the Iranian Oil Industry 1908-2008. Together with Peyman Jafari, Maral Jefroudi, Robabeh Motaghedi and Jamasb Soltani, four of my PhD students, we aim to record the social history of 100 years of the Iranian oil industry.
Along the way I have served as president of the European Society for Central Asian Studies (ESCAS), as a member of the academic board of the International Institute of Asian Studies (IIAS), as a member of the Board of Consulting Editors of the International Labour and Working-Class History, the Editorial Board of the International Journal of Iranian Studies, the Editorial Board of the Journal of Central Asian Survey and the Editorial Board of the International Journal of Azerbaijani Studies. At the present I hold the chair of ‘Social History of the Middle East and Central Asia at the School of the Middle East Studies of the University of Leiden and work as the Senior Research Fellow at the International Institute of Social History, head of the Middle East and Central Asia Desk.
My fields of research encompass Social History of the Middle East, the Caucasus and Central Asia, Modernity, Migration, Nationalism, Labour and Subaltern Studies and post-Colonial Historiography.
http://www.atabaki.nl/